What is BiP Messenger?
BiP Messenger is a free application that allows you to send text & voice messages, make voice & video calls as well as share images, documents, user location & other media. Connecting with friends, family & groups from all over the world just got easier! Send unlimited messages, pictures & videos in the comfort of your home, or while you’re on the go – never miss a moment worth sharing.
What is BiP Web?
BiP Web opens directly in the browser and you don’t need to download and install it on the computer.
BiP is a cloud based instant messaging app with end-to-end encryption for secret chat. BiP is a Turkish based app which is available in Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, macOS. It’s owned and developed by Turkcell. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type. BiP application runs on Mobile Phones with internet connection but is also accessible from desktop computers with BiP Web feature.
BiP Web feature allows us to send and receive BiP messages online on our Desktop PC or Tablet. BiP Web is the browser-based PC version of BiP messenger. It is not a different account but the same account on a web browser and you are simply accessing the same account on different electronic devices.
BiP Web version has the same functionalities as the mobile phone and you can instantly send and receive messages faster than the mobile version. As both BiP accounts are synced you can see the messages on both of the devices. Any message that you send via BiP Web will also be available on BiP mobile app. BiP Web is available for almost all of Android and iOS Smartphones.
Key Features of BiP
1. BiP is you!
Be connected to friends, family, and discover Channels that enhance your daily needs. Be connected and do it all together in one place.
2. Multilingual instant messaging
With BiP’s translation feature, comunnication is limitless. You can message friends in any language, or translate received texts to your language of choice instantly.
3. HD video call up to 10 people
You can make high quality voice and video calls with your friends or have a meeting with groups up to 10 people in video.
4. BiP is your life companion
BiP’s Discover section allows you to connect with Entertainment, Sports, News and Business & Lifestyle channels.
5. Money transfer
Send money as seamlessly as you text! The safe, easy and fast way to transfer funds.
6. Wherever you are, surprises are here for you!
Surprise Point is the first real-time and location based gamified experience that rewards millions of gifts to all over the world.
7. Your second number is also on BiP
An end to carrying two phones with BiP! BiP allows you to make calls and send messages on the same device.
8. Let’s play games
Fantastic Arcade and Puzzle games are here with unlimited fun! Play along in the world of BiP.
9. Quality media sharing
Expression is unlimited in BiP share high quality 4K images or entertaining stickers, you can also send secret messages and choose when you want them dissapear. Your friends can see your message within a time limit defined by you.
10. Follow loved ones
BiP’s Share Your Location feature allows you to connect with friends more easily for a time limit of your choosing.
11. Even your SMS texts are on BiP!
Enable this feature on Android to check all your messages in one place. Conveniently block your spam messages as well.
12. Start BiP’n on any platform you wish
Be connected on any device; desktop, tablet, mobile. Communicate wherever and whenever.
How to use BiP Web on PC/Laptop?
Using BiP Web is an easy thing, but for some people who have no idea about how it works may not know about it. You can follow this quick guide to learn how to use BiP Web on PC or Laptop. Keep in mind that your mobile phone needs to be actively connected to the internet for BiP Web to work.
To get started with BiP Web on Desktop/Tablet, follow the guidelines below:
- First, from your web browser (Chrome, Safari, or Firefox is recommended) on your desktop or laptop, go to the https://web.bip.com
- Open BiP on your mobile device.
- Tap Profile and select BiP WEB section from BiP.
- Scan the QR code you see on the screen using the camera on the BiP App.
- As you scan the QR Code, your BiP account will be now accessible through your PC.
- All the messages will be synced across and anything that you do one device will be applicable to both.
How to use BiP Web using this Chrome Extension?
- Install BiP Web Chrome Extension from below button.
- Click “Add to Chrome” to add the extension to your browser.
- After the extension finishes installing, click the “puzzle button” in the top right corner and the Pin button to add “BiP Web” to your toolbar.
- Now, click on the “BiP” icon, and click the “BiP Web” button.
- Then, open BiP on your phone.
- Tap “Profile” and select “BiP WEB” section.
- Scan the QR code you see on the screen using the camera on the app.
- As you scan the QR Code, your account will be now accessible through your PC.
Downloading and Installing BiP for Desktop PC
- First, go to this link : https://bip.com/en/download/
- Choose either the Windows option or Mac OS option. For this walk-through, we’ll be using a Windows PC.
- A download will begin. Once it’s finished. Unzip the downloaded file and open the .exe file by simply clicking on it. This will initiate set up of the app. This may take a few moments.
- A similar screen as the one to connect to the BiP Web app will appear, only this will be a window running from an application on the PC rather than in a browser window.
- Once again, open your mobile BiP app > navigate to Profile, and select BiP Web. Scan the QR code and the BiP desktop application will open.
What is BiP Web?
Answer: BiP Web provides instant messaging, audio and video calls, and sending voice messages via computer and tablet. You can also view the Dissapearing Messages sent via the mobile application on the BiP web. Efforts are underway to bring Discover services, channels, location and sticker sending features to BiP Web.
How do I download BiP app?
- Visit the Play Store.
- Search for “BiP” and the options will populate. Select “BiP Messenger”
- Click “Install” to download.
- Click “Open” to enter the App.
Is BiP app safe?
Answer: The BiP app advertises itself as a secure and easy to use communication platform that is available for absolutely free.
1 thought on “BiP Web – Use BiP Web on your Windows or Mac PC”
it is so fun to play with bip